Sunday 26 February 2012

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I have had this book since it first come out but for some reason never got around to reading it...any way i finally picked the book up and from the first page i found that i was in love with the book and most of all the main character that burned with the need or know what was outside of her small village. She was always reaching out for something more while people thought she was just a silly dreamer but in a world where the Unconsecrated(zombies)had taken everything i felt that Mary's showed hope in the darkness of the death and despair. The story was one based around a village that had blocked it self in with a fence to keep the zombies out but its the stuff that goes on inside that really grabs you. Secrets and life changing lies from the people that are meant to be protecting the people.

i was knocked down by this simply brilliant story that had me all over the place with all kinds of emotion



View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Well I am like you, I have had the book since it first came out, but have never got round to reading it. I shall move it to the top of the pile right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to share with you, after reading this, i have searched my home - several time, all to no avail. I had convinced myself I must have sent it to the charity shop with the last lot. Then thought I would check the Kindle, but as I could visualise the book, held out little hope. Well who is the idiot then? Yes me! It in on Kindle, phew, thought I was going to have to buy it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really hope you love it and im glad you did not have to rebuy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews