Saturday 8 September 2012

Mariza (God Blessed the Broken Road, #1) by Crystal Cattabriga

Mariza (God Blessed the Broken Road, #1)Mariza by Crystal Cattabriga
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW this book was simply amazing. im not normally one to read books that have anything to do with god because im simply not a religous person, but this book was done well without being overbearing. the characters of this book had me gunning for them and wanting them to all have happy endings. you will have to read it yourself and find out if mariza and david have their happy endings. i will tell you this tho, the book made me cry and show such emotion for me is the sign of a wonderful book. i cannot wait to get my hands on the rest in the series :)

a definite must read to all who want something different, and a emotional rollercoster ride of a book :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews