Friday 11 January 2013

indigo awakening by jordan dane ~review by alice~

Indigo Awakening (The Hunted, #1)Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

thanks to harlequin for sending me this for reveiw.

this book captured my attention from page 1, i loved how it was told from different POV's, the chapters wernt named but the way it was written you knew who each voice was.
loved the characters rayne and gabe, the way they grow thru the book makes me want to continue their journey, expecially with the bombshell at the end. love lucas and his growth in the book, really enjoyed reading about kendra, rafe and benny. the ending made me cry :(
cant wait to see what happens in the next book, read the excerpt and im dying to read it. loved this paranormal story with its fanatical church. held my attention right thru the whole thing

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews