Friday 10 October 2014

Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton My rating: 4 of 5 stars by annmarie

Tortured Souls (The Orion Circle #1)Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I read the description and saw the word ghost I knew I wanted to read the book. I'm always looking out for books with ghosts in the hopes the book will end up being spooky.

Tortured souls intruded be before I even started the book and once I got started I was not disappointed. The book was nicely written I did get a little lost the first page or two and I felt like what's happening, but apart from that I zoomed through the book.

The book had a great ghostly factor that added some darkness in the book that made me want to read on, but the book also had a great amount of mystery and romance and normal every day family drama mix with supernatural problems. I really enjoyed how the storyline progressed through the book and it did not feel rushed it felt like I was going through each event with Kacie rather than speed running though it all like some books do. I was overwhelmed by the mystery and darkness that was in this book I was so pleased with the book over all.

teen drama, romance, Ghosts and mystery a book with hidden depths a good read.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing. I'm glad you enjoyed Tortured Souls!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews