Wednesday 20 September 2017

blood hunter by C.N. Crawford review

Blood Hunter (The Vampire's Mage #3)Blood Hunter by C.N. Crawford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, I can't believe I read book 2 and 3 in just a few hours today.

Book three was a little more on the wild side when it comes to the relationships and total craziness that seems to overtake book three at times but it was all pretty exciting and while sometimes a little over the top I still really liked the book. I felt like each book upped the ante for the last book one eased readers in book 2 opened you to more of the world and the character and book 3 lead you into crazy town. While sometimes it was a little much most of the time I thought it was brilliant lots going on never a chance to get bored it felt like I was flipping through the book but never wanting to reach the end.

While each of the characters are different and fun in their own right I think some of the things that make a character said out is their flaws and whole they overcome it and make themselves better so I'm excited to see what happened by the end of the series. I have to say so far I'm really pleased with the series and glad I stumbled onto them and gave them a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews