Saturday 10 February 2018

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge review

Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow just the opening line to this was like some kind of promise that the book was going to be tremendous I was so hopeful but did not want to be disappointed stay up till 4am before I knew it the book was finished and I was left with this feeling of warm loveness after finishing a book so amazing that one I was glad it was such a well written and brightly written two that the characters are so memorable and totally easy to fall in love Three the whole idea and thought behind the world and the story was breath taking for such a dark felt invoroment it still was beautiful.

Sometimes you read books and its all sweetness and kindness like walking into a sweet shops and being told you can eat all you want without having to pay and at first you are totally happy and excited for it but after a while you get sick of eating sweet and its the same with book reading the same sweet world sweet chatacters can get boring and this book took that sweetness throw it out the window looked you in the eyes and say hey lets not do that lets make it dark lets make it twisted and all you can do is think hell to the yes strap youself in because it going to be a fanstic ride.

I'm not sure how I never stumbled over this book before when it came out but I'm really glad I found it. Its one of those books that stays with you and lingers long after you finish it and you know once you read it that if you had never stumbled upon it that you would have been missing something great like living your whole life and never reading harry potter or tasting chocolate its just not something you can't do and this book for me was like finally getting something I had no idea i was missing but really hopelessly needing it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews