Monday 12 February 2018

Roar by Cora Carmack review

Roar (Stormheart, #1)Roar by Cora Carmack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Speechless... I mean really just wow this book was spectacular like hands down one of the best books I've read this year no scrap that this book is up that with my all time favorites like no lie it was great.

I enjoyed the storyline sooooooooo much that I lost track of time that people in real life are trying to communicate that at some point I really should eat and drink. It was like I fear the moment I stopped reading I would be pulled out of the world and lose it forever. The story was different and exciting and so many things that I was buzzing with each word each page. I was gripping the edge of my seat begging for it not to end and by the time I hit the last page I did not know if I should stand and have a little dance in happiness or cry because it was at an end I mean really it was that good for me and i hands down found no real fault that had me doubting how good it was.

If I had to pick hole maybe the leads mood swings up I got it and understood that by the end it was like the book was a present meant for me and there was no need to return and get my money bad best gift ever. I had my favorite characters but even then I loved them all for what they added to the story how it belt layers and made things clear for me and overall the author gets a massive round of applause from me and a massive thank you so much for making this book totally brilliant that I could reread it over and over again. This one is in my top ten all-time loved books and I know the moment I get a chance to read the next all over book will be put aside so it can have my full undivided attention of with it deserves.

For right now I'm about to pass out and sleep before the sun comes up and reminds me its almost daylight outside

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Total Pageviews